Nameless forum
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The king's first words!

Go down 

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 21
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: The king's first words!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 pm

As I suddenly appeared to Nebula and took over the role as G.M and we're changing name to create an other guild I decided I should make a few words for myself.

Hello everyone, I am BloodEagle, Genghis, Khan, Beagle or simply Blood!

I realised that I don't know all that many people here from before, and I'm sure a lot of you have never interracted with me before either. I am a slightly insane, fun loving, adreline addict, with horrible jokes. Razz 

My goals is that all positive sides of the two guilds; Animals and Nebula stays as they are, while I work on everything that isn't perfect yet. As Wartune is a game, I will do myself to keep it that way, a game shoudn't get all too serious, it should be fun! And part of the fun is getting stronger, so I will start helping out with 60 gear farming when we reach that point.

An other goal of mine are fair guild battles. To let everyone get insignia and honor from guild battles I will take stronger people out of gb on Mondays while weaker ones get the chance to prove their strength. As usual Howard, or someone else if he is unavailable will do what's needed to be done against to pesky afk people. As for wednesdays and fridays Aristotelis will do his thing to plan the people for battle, and if the spots aren't filled after guild tree on said days I will fill them with people who has the highest BR online. I will also kick people that are offline off the list at gb start.

Besides that, I am happy to be here! I am sure we'll have lots of good laughs together and I'm sure that due time we will become the best guild in Balenor!king
Back to top Go down

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 21
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The king's first words!   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 pm

I am a big poop head for not logging off !
Back to top Go down
The king's first words!
Page 1 of 1